Book Title: Empowering International Graduate Students through Writing
Book Description: Our goal in writing this book is to empower our graduate-level ESL students to be confident and successful in their fields no matter whether they speak and write English "with an accent" or not.
This book covers five parts:
- Starting Out in an American Classroom
- Plagiarism at the ESL Composition Program
- Reading as an Active Process
- Writing at the Graduate Level
- Communication in American Classrooms
Each chapter focuses on different cultural, social, and linguistic concerns that graduate-level ESL students might struggle with.
Empowering International Graduate Students through Writing by Zhenjie Weng & Mark McGuire is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Language learning: writing skills