Chapter 6 – Disability
- Kuenberg A, Fellinger P, Fellinger, J . Health Care Access Among Deaf People. J Deaf Stud Deaf Educ (2016) 21 (1): 1-10.
- Meader H, Zazove P. Health Care Interactions with Deaf Culture. JABFM J Am Board Fam Med May 1, 2005 vol. 18 no. 3 218-222. doi: 10.3122/jabfm.18.3.218
- Continuing Education: Practical Oral Care for People With Developmental Disabilities
https://www.nidcr.nih.gov/OralHealth/Topics/DevelopmentalDisabilities/ContinuingEducation.htm accessed 6/1/17
- Iezzoni LI, Davis RB, Soukup, O’Day B. Quality dimensions that most concern people with physical and sensory disabilities. Arch Intern Med. 2003;163:2085-2092
- Iezzoni LI, Davis RB, Soukup J, O’Day B. Satisfaction with quality and access to health care among people with disabling conditions. Int J Qual Health Care. 2002;14:369-381.
- THE ICF: AN OVERVIEW https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/icd/icfoverview_finalforwho10sept.pdf accessed 5/21/17
- Charlton, JI. Nothing About Us Without Us: Disability Oppression and Empowerment. Berkeley, Calif: University Press; 1998:97
- Lie, D. Cases in Health Disparities: Patients in Wheelchairs — Are They Getting to Your Office?. Medscape Education in Family Medicine; 11/4/10. http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/731404 accessed 5/21/17
- Steele, C. Prevalence of Cancer Screening Among Adults With Disabilities, United States, 2013 CME. Prev Chronic Dis. 2017;14(E)
- Ramirez, A, et al. Disability and Preventive Cancer Screening: Results from the 2001 California Health Interview Survey, American Journal of Public Health, November 2005.