Chapter 8: Setting an Up Front Social Strategy
Advice for Students
Recipe for a successful social media strategy:
1. Begin with clear and measurable goals for your social campaign that tie back to a larger business goal.
2. Stir in research from various sources including internal audience analytics, competitor analysis and general social landscape trends.
3. Mix the insights from your research with your target audience, priority channels and brand messaging.
4. Combine to form a playbook of actionable next steps.
5. Fold in creative content writing and high-quality visuals.
6. Bake for the campaign timeline, checking periodically to track success against goals.
7. Adjust as needed along the way to find your sweet spot.